With over 20 years’ experience, Katy seeks to design, deliver and promote landscape architecture of the highest quality, within the complexities of existing natural and man-made environments and communities.
She believes Landscape Architecture has a vital role in creating a sustainable environment for future generations.
Katy enjoys working in collaboration with other professionals and stakeholders to inform the design solution.
At weekends, Katy is working on a bio-diverse, organic garden.
- Director at Farrer Huxley Associates
- Member of CABE School Design Review Panel and CABE Enabler
- Townshend Landscape Architects
- Parent Governor at Cromer Road Primary School
- Chartered Member of Landscape Institute
- Edinburgh University MLA (Distinction)
- Leeds University BA (Hons)
- Kingston University Foundation Art and Design